To provide the look of natural eyebrows, we perform the “micropigmentation” technique where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine. Eyebrows are recreated with fine hair-like lines simulating the look of real hair and contoured into a natural-looking arch. Giving a fuller, more expressive and more youthful appearance.
Aftercare and expectations:
You can expect for your eyebrows to look darker immediately following the procedure and for 3-4 days following. This is normal until the superficial pigment washes away and the skin heals over, creating a color shield over the brows. Treat your new brows like a small cut, keeping the area clean, moisturized and protected from bacteria and infection. Brow area maybe tender for a few days up to a few weeks and may itch as they heal.
- After the procedure, gently blot the area with a clean cotton swab or cloth.
- Wash daily to remove bacteria, build up of product, makeup, oils, and dead skin. (THIS WILL NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT).
- Gently wash the area each morning and night with water and gentle cleanser. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.
- Moisturize the brows after cleansing and once dry, with a thin layer of vitamin E oil, Bag Balm, Vaseline or Aquaphor.
- Avoid picking, scratching or rubbing the eyebrows during the healing process.
- Avoid applying makeup to the brow for the first 5 days.
- Sleep on a clean pillowcase.
- Avoid submerging your head in water (pools, hot tubs, ocean, etc) for the first 7-14 days till the skin is completely healed.
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for the first 2 weeks and apply sunscreen to the brows whenever exposed to sunlight.