Permanent eyeliner can:
- Give the eye a wider appearance by the slight extension of the eyeliner on the outer corner
- Create a thin line in-between the eyelashes to give them a fuller and darker appearance
- Increase the fullness within the lash line by applying numerous, tiny dots
Eyeliner (upper or lower): $450-$500
Eyeliner (upper and lower): $750-$850
Aftercare and expectations:
Immediately after the procedure, the eyelids may be slightly swollen, red and tender. The smallest about of swelling will make the eyeliner look much thicker. The color will appear to be extreme and darker much like liquid eyeliner for the first 3-5 days as the skin heals. The color will lighten as the healing process progresses and you may notice flacking of the eyeliner. Full healing is complete within 4-6 weeks. After that, your final color, shape and thickness of the liner can be assessed and adjustments can be made if desired.
Following the procedure, you can expect any of the following: mild to moderate swelling, redness, bruising and bloodshot eyes. If the swelling persists beyond 48 hours or becomes worse, or if the eyes become inflamed (red, itchy, watery, etc.) please seek medical attention. Please contact us if this happens. This is a very rare occurrence, but it can develop in patients with extremely sensitive eyes. If you find that your eyes are swollen more the morning after your procedure please note that this is common and apply cold compress.
- Apply cold compress to the eyes 15 minutes, 2-3 times a day for the first 3 days to reduce swelling.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the eyes including mascara for the first 5-7 days. And replace old mascara with a fresh tube.
- Wash the skin with a mild cleanser.
- Avoid scrubbing and rubbing the eyes until they are fully healed.
- Should your eyes be scabbed over in the morning, use a clean, warm, wet cotton swap to gently separate.
- Do not pick at the scab or flaking of the eyeliner. Allow it to natural heal and shed.