Permanent-Line will be at High Tech Salon and Spa in Verona, VA on Thursday August 23 and at The Art and Science of Dermatology in Roanoke, VA on Thursday August 24. Contact the office to schedule an appointment.
Summer has finally arrived so don’t leave your makeup at the bottom of the pool or ocean! Schedule your permanent makeup procedure today!
Below is the travel schedule for Permanent-Line. When not traveling clients may see Astrid in the Middleburg, VA office, call for dates and times.
Aspen, CO – July 7 – 12
Rockville, MD – Tuesday June 5 & 12 Tuesday July 17 & 31 Tuesday August 14 & 28 Tuesday September 11 & 25
Roanoke, VA – Friday June 29 Friday July 27 Friday August 24 Friday September 21
Verona, VA – Thursday June 28 Thursday July 26 Thursday July 23 Thursday September 20
Germany – June 16 – 22
We’re frequently asked what the difference is between microblading and micropigmention. Here are some general points:
- Semi permanent procedure lasting between 6 months – 1 year.
- Hair-like strokes are drawn on then traced over, inserting pigment with a handheld tool that looks like a X-Acto knife.
- Can be painful.
- Procedure takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- Downtime – minimal
- Healing process takes between 25-30 days.
- Touch-up appointments are recommended after 45 days and can take approximately 45 minutes.
- Relatively new technology in the US.
- Cost: between $700-$800
Micropigmention at Permanent-Line:
- Permanent procedure lasting between three and seven years.
- Hair-like strokes are drawn on using a fine artist paint brush and traced over with a digital hand-held electric device which inserts pigment 1-2 mm under the skins surface.
- Minimal discomfort with topical numbing cream.
- Procedure takes approximately ½ hour to complete with a ½ hour consultation.
- Downtime – none
- Healing process take between 3-5 days.
- Touch-up appointments are recommended 6 weeks after procedure and takes ½ hour.
- Technique perfected in Germany, available in the US since 1986.
- Cost: between $550 – $650
- Pigments are sterile, organic substance, made in Germany in pharmaceutical grade labs.
A few clients have asked us recently about CareCredit and if we accept payment through the CareCredit program.
At this time CareCredit does not enroll permanent makeup practices into their program. Therefore the answer is no. CareCredit will not honor expenses for permanent makeup.
However, we will continue to follow up with CareCredit as they do enroll new practices and services at the beginning of the year.
Permanent-Line will be in the following locations this fall:
Rockville, MD: Dr. Mark Richard’s office – Tuesday September 5 & 19 (booked), Tuesday October 3 & 17 and Tuesday November 7 & 21
Roanoke, VA: The Art and Science of Dermatology – Friday September 29 and Friday November 17
Verona, VA: High Tech Spa and Salon – Thursday September 28 and Thursday November 16
New York, NY: Friday October 20, Saturday October 21 and Sunday October 22
Staunton, VA: Mill Street Body and Soul Day Spa – Wednesday, October 25
Middleburg, VA: open by appointment most non-travel days. Call the office for schedule details
Astrid will be in NYC the weekend of July 28. We do still have a few available appointments. Please contact the office today to schedule your procedure.
Follow-up appointments are typically done within 6-8 weeks of of the original procedure. However, you have a year to have follow up appointments. Follow up appointments depending on the office location are subject to an office fee.
Touch-up appointments are appointments completed within 12-24 month of the original procedure and are 1/2 price of the original procedure and include another year of follow up appointments, subject to office fees.
If it’s been over 24 months since the original appointment and you have not had a touch-up appointment, additional treatment would be considered a re-do and subject to the current procedure price.
We’re off to a busy start of the warm season, however there’s still time for you to schedule your procedure for permanent eyebrows, smudge proof eyeliner and beautiful lip contouring.
See below Astrid’s remote office schedule. Please note that most days she will be in the Middleburg office seeing clients when not in the following:
Rockville, MD – Tuesday July 11 & 25. Tuesday August 8 & 22.
Verona, VA – Thursday July 6. Thursday August 24.
Roanoke, VA – Friday July 7. Friday August 25.
Aspen, CO – Tuesday June 20 – 29
New York, NY – Friday July 28 – 30
Middleburg, VA – most days and weekends, various times when not in remote offices
It’s going to be a busy Spring into Summer schedule for Permanent-Line. Please contact the office for additional information and availabilities in Middleburg, VA office.
Rockville, VA – Tuesday, April 4, 18 and May 2, June 6
New York, NY – Friday April 4, 8 & 9
Verona, VA – Thursday, April 20 and June 1
Roanoke, VA – Friday, April 21 and June 2
Alexandria, VA – Thursday, April 27
Aspen, CO – June 20 – 30