Booking appointments for February 4-8. Call the office to schedule your procedures in Aspen, CO
We’re frequently asked what the difference is between microblading and micropigmention. Here are some general points:
- Semi permanent procedure lasting between 6 months – 1 year.
- Hair-like strokes are drawn on then traced over, inserting pigment with a handheld tool that looks like a X-Acto knife.
- Can be painful.
- Procedure takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- Downtime – minimal
- Healing process takes between 25-30 days.
- Touch-up appointments are recommended after 45 days and can take approximately 45 minutes.
- Relatively new technology in the US.
- Cost: between $700-$800
Micropigmention at Permanent-Line:
- Permanent procedure lasting between three and seven years.
- Hair-like strokes are drawn on using a fine artist paint brush and traced over with a digital hand-held electric device which inserts pigment 1-2 mm under the skins surface.
- Minimal discomfort with topical numbing cream.
- Procedure takes approximately ½ hour to complete with a ½ hour consultation.
- Downtime – none
- Healing process take between 3-5 days.
- Touch-up appointments are recommended 6 weeks after procedure and takes ½ hour.
- Technique perfected in Germany, available in the US since 1986.
- Cost: between $550 – $650
- Pigments are sterile, organic substance, made in Germany in pharmaceutical grade labs.
Follow-up appointments are typically done within 6-8 weeks of of the original procedure. However, you have a year to have follow up appointments. Follow up appointments depending on the office location are subject to an office fee.
Touch-up appointments are appointments completed within 12-24 month of the original procedure and are 1/2 price of the original procedure and include another year of follow up appointments, subject to office fees.
If it’s been over 24 months since the original appointment and you have not had a touch-up appointment, additional treatment would be considered a re-do and subject to the current procedure price.
We have openings in Aspen, CO the week of March 13 – 18. Call the office today to secure your appointment.
Spread the word… Permanent-Line will be seeing clients at Dr. Allison Divers office, The Art and Science of Dermatology starting in March. Clients wishing to make an appointment in Roanoke should call the Permanent-Line office.
Wake up Beautiful Everyday Roanoke!
Our next visit to NYC is filling up fast. Three openings still available for Saturday, January 28. Call the office today to secure your procedure.
Permanent-Line will be in Aspen January 12 – 21, 2017. Please contact the office to schedule your new procedures and follow-up appointments
Some people refer to permanent makeup, also known as micropigmentation as cosmetic tattooing. This reference is not exactly accurate.
While the principles are similar to tattooing in that pigment is implanted into the skin, the techniques, pigments and devices are quite different.
A traditional tattoo is intended to be seen and in most cases admired. On the contrary permanent makeup is meant to enhance or correct and should be so natural looking in color and placement that an observer will not know the difference.
The goal is to provide natural, easy everyday radiance without effort.
Call our office today to schedule a free consultation for permanent eyeliner, lip contouring or eyebrows and learn more about the art and process of permanent makeup.